Thursday, September 26, 2013

Brushing the dust off.

Wow, has it been almost a year since I posted here? That's a shame.

I've debated moving over to another blogging site to at least start uploading art thataway, but I think I'll keep to this blog, mainly because I kind of missed it (a little twinge of nostalgia), but also because now I'm using this for me.

Not just for Design For Media, but for me. c:


And as such, I'm gonna upload a piece that I've done for myself, just to get the ball rolling.

From this point on, I promise I won't be as verbose in my posting as I am right now, but it's been almost a year since I did anything on here, I need to start doing some catch up work!



Some more favored pieces from my Commercial Figure Drawing last semester (I'll upload some gestures from it, as well as some new gestures since I'm not really in any life-drawing classes this semester, I need to keep on top of it!)




And then finally some character design work for my Animation 2 class THIS semester.

These next few updates will be a smattering of old and new works, but I promise you less talking, only just to date the pieces.

Also, I'm going to be posting some 'art challenge' pieces of sorts, at least random prompts I have saved around the computer. I need to get practicing, after all!

For those still around here, thank you for sticking around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment