Monday, November 12, 2012

Final Project: The Aimless

Well, as much as I'd like to do multiple projects at once, I don't exactly have the proper amount of time to do something as grandiose as I'd hope.

Instead, I'm going to try my hand at a little something that's been floating around in my head since the end of our group project. No. Seriously, it's been floating around in my head and has been trying to reach for the little crevices of light, but nothing doing for the little fellow.

I'd like to call this critter "The Aimless."



It's a little figure, lost in a world of nothing. Sure, little rifts of opportunity open up and it has a chance to reach for them and try to get out of there, but unfortunately either it doesn't bother with some of them, or others that it does try for…
Well…
They close up or it just isn't enough.

I'm not very good at laying out charts and such, but I have gotten into the habit of listing things, so without further ado, a list of dates~

  • Tuesday: November 20th - Finalized concept
  • Tuesday: November 27th - Storyboards
  • Thursday: November 29th - Final Storyboards
  • Thursday: December 6th - Animatic
And it will probably be updated and edited accordingly if I do not meet (or exceed) the due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment