Monday, September 17, 2012

Not-So Heavy Expression Sheets

If I have more time, I'll go back in and actually modify and add more expressions for these characters. For now, this is what I have to work with.

Not to show favoritism, but the most expressive of the characters would be the raptor, if only for the sole purpose of having to utilize this character in Animation 1 as well as Design 4 Media, therefore more elaboration on this individual dino than the others.

The Anklyosaurus has a more limited expression range mainly because it's supposed to BE a wall-eyed prehistoric lawn mower, in a sense. However, considering going back in and making more faces for the character, if only because this character's expressions could use a bit more diversifying for the fun of it.

Finally, it was called to my attention that the pterodactyl looked simply like a lean, mean killing machine. I tried to avoid completely mean looks in the expressions I drew (though the little guy in the corner is the default expression in comparison).


Again, I'm hoping I can go revisit these quick expression sheets and actually make them more in-depth and consistent when I can.

1 comment:

  1. I'm liking this update! The expression range is well set up and it looks like there could be a lot of fun had between the characters. Now I'm just wondering about the relationship between the characters themselves. Hope to see more soon!

    ReplyDelete